Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, also known as a “liquidation” Bankruptcy, completely wipes out all of your unsecured debts (such as credit cards). It is a powerful tool to get you back on your feet and out from under the financial hole that life has dug for you.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can:
- stop harassing creditor calls;
- avoid judgments and stop pending lawsuits;
- stop wage garnishments;
- remove a judicial lien from your home;
- erase credit card debt, medical debt, payday loans, and much more;
- may even erase certain types of income tax debt!
Contact Lanphier & Associates. We can help get you back on the path to financial freedom. With decades of Bankruptcy experience, you will find nobody better than Lanphier & Associates.